[MLB-WIRELESS] [TIB] A new offer has been added to TIB - 18/03/2003

Jamie Moir jmoir at jmcs.net.au
Wed Mar 19 14:23:44 EST 2003

On Wed, 19 Mar 2003, Michael Borthwick wrote:

> > I was going to ask people what they wanted next from the TIB so I could
> > try and find it. I think that I may however ask that in a different post!
>
> Are you even a member of Melbourne Wireless ?

Im not, as Im sure a lot of people who use the site aren't either. I guess
you have to ask if you think it is important.

I started off as a customer to the TIB and then noticed I could compete
against offers listed there for a better price and figured people would
like to pay less.

Cant say I have any real objection to becoming a member, it just never
seemed to be a requirement to use the TIB. I may have also missed
something but on www.wireless.org.au there didnt even appear to be a link
to join?

Regards,

Jamie Moir