[MLB-WIRELESS] [TIB] A new offer has been added to TIB - 18/03/2003

Michael Nardella michael at nardella.com.au
Wed Mar 19 13:35:03 EST 2003

Personally, It doesn't matter to me where the offers come from, but I do
want to know who the people are, what history if any, a fixed address etc.
Some similar to ebay rating would be a start.

Whilst we shouldn't trust anyone, we have to otherwise we wouldnt buy
anything off the TIB.

My 2c worth

Michael