[MLB-WIRELESS] <FOR SALE> WL-200 PCI Wireless Card & Pigtail

bchild at wireless.org.au bchild at wireless.org.au
Thu Mar 13 09:32:29 EST 2003

Hi All,

This is the last of my WL-200's I have left I'm selling it with a pigtail
that has a configuration of a N-female connector to the Reverse Thread
Reverse Polarity connector of the Compaq Card.

Cost of Cards was $200
Cost of Pigtail was $30

Am selling for $200 (extra for P&H)

Specs on cards can be found here:
http://melbourne.wireless.org.au/wiki/?WL200

Also don't forget to check out my Wiki Page of Stuff for Sale,
I only need another $400 or so 2 get another 2 Nodes running so take a
look please.

Also check out other members stuff for sale on the Trade Wiki page:
http://melbourne.wireless.org.au/wiki/?trade

Thanks Glen
(Nodes AAC,FTA)