[MLB-WIRELESS] Wireless networking question

Fenn Bailey fenn_b at smktech.com.au
Wed Mar 12 09:39:33 EST 2003

This whole hub-switch thing was my first thought exactly. Joe, keep in
mind that some dodgy manufacturers advertise "switching hubs" which can
be basically hubs with groups of 4 ports switched (eg: really just a 2
port switch but with 8 or whatever connectors on each side).

Also, if you're just worried about your WLAN light flickering constantly
- I believe the 900ap does this when it's beaconing (always), so you
needn't worry too much (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

Cheers,

	Fenn.