[MLB-WIRELESS] DLink 900+ speed problems in bridge mode (and link up!)

David Ng nudge at d2.net.au
Wed Mar 12 09:21:35 EST 2003

Yep Abe, thats certainly on the agenda.
First things first though, I need to save up some money to buy more
equipment.  Also, we need to do some thorough testing  and experimentaiton
before we decide to open up.
We're running dlink bridge mode over 64-bit WEP at the momemnt without
gateways, which is kinda lax in the security at the moment, so we'll have to
look into setting up gateways/firewalls, amongst other things.

Regards,
David Ng