[MLB-WIRELESS] Q: What do people want from Melbourne Wireless ?

Jason Brice Jason.Brice at kiandra.com
Thu Mar 6 14:45:00 EST 2003

I prefer the co-operative version;

Ask not what we can do for you, or what you can do for us, but what we can do together.

That sounds like Communist talk to me! ;)

"Vicki: I'm sorry, Lisa, but giving everyone an equal part when they're clearly
       not equal is called what, again, class?
Class: Communism!
Vicki: That's right.  And I didn't tap all those Morse code messages to the
       Allies 'til my shoes filled with blood to just roll out the welcome mat
       for the Reds."
http://www.snpp.com/episodes/BABF15

jason brice
senior network engineer
kiandra system solutions
level 9, 455 bourke st melbourne vic 3000
(t) +61 3 9600 1639
(f) +61 3 9600 1656