[MLB-WIRELESS] [TIB] A new offer has been added to TIB - 02/03/2003

rik mibz at optushome.com.au
Mon Mar 3 11:23:51 EST 2003

yeh!  well i think i agree with paul i am not sure but i do agree with ryan,
can a disclamer be included saying something about its not ment for
commersial usage?

or how about things to teh tib have to be approved by the committee just one
of teh committee members has to say yes and it gets put up kinda deal?