[MLB-WIRELESS] Linux on Access Point demo

tparker at netspace.net.au tparker at netspace.net.au
Mon Mar 3 11:17:27 EST 2003

Folks,

I've managed to get linux running on one of those SMC access points
(http://www.wiresncode.com/projects/wireless/openap) and was thinking of
bringing it along for a bit of demo/play.

These APs are hard to get unfortunately (I just paid $AU300 for a second one
from the US).  www.soekris.com seems to be a better alternative (although it
will cost more than $AU300, it is better hardware).

To avoid the confusion like last month, can someone confirm that this month's
meeting is on the 14th - I can probably do a bit of a demo/Q&A session then?

Thanks,
Tom

This email was sent from Netspace Webmail: http://www.netspace.net.au