[MLB-WIRELESS] Embedded PII Mobo on ebay at good price

Tom Parker tparker at netspace.net.au
Mon Mar 3 20:17:12 EST 2003

Folks,

Just spotted this
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3403241068&category=46
15 motherboard on ebay.

It is a little big (5.25" drive size) for a mast mount, but would make a
nice embedded AP in the roof.

I would buy it myself, but I've already got enough of this kind of thing
(sale is nothing to do with me).

It is actually an Advantech board (www.advantech.com).

Cheers,
Tom

The PCM-5862EL is an all-in-one multi-media Pentium or AMD processor-based
single board computer with a PCI SVGA controller, a PCI 100/10 base-T
Ethernet interface, and one PCI expansion slot.

Features

• Accepts Intel MMX Pentium, AMD K6, and Cyrix 6x86MX, IDT WinChip C6

• 32-bit PCI-bus SVGA/LCD controller supports LCD & CRT display

• 100/10Base-T Ethernet interface

• 4 serial ports

• USB interface

You can download the manual from :

http://www.labtam.com.au/doc/PCM-5862Eman.zip

Only single 2.5" to 1.8" IDE Cable suppled - email me for more info.

Tom Parker tparker at netspace.net.au
http://www.wiresncode.com/projects