[MLB-WIRELESS] Re: Introduction Letter

TSwireless wireless at toysatellite.org
Sun Mar 2 12:14:55 EST 2003

Hello Jamie,

Wednesday, February 19, 2003, 11:07:10 AM, you wrote:

JL> Hi,

JL> On Wed, 19 Feb 2003 wireless at shippen.net wrote:
>>
>> A letter like this distributed amongst the community could create
>> more trouble than its worth. Before long you will have action groups
>> against the AP's and parabolic antenna's that suddenly appear on
>> peoples skylines. Your nieghbours will start complaining that thier
>> kids are in danger of radiation etc...

I tend to agree... Why not work through community groups, even
local government? A letter box drop can be no better than a spam. We
shovel ours straight into the paper recycling bin.

andrew

TS Wireless - Fitzroy                       wireless at toysatellite.org
Toy Satellite                   http://www.toysatellite.org/wireless/
This email is solely for the named addressee and may be confidential.