[MLB-WIRELESS] 2.4Ghz band, legal stance, wireless stuff

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Mon Jun 30 17:10:23 EST 2003

Has anyone out there had experience with dealing with interferance in the
2.4Ghz ISM band from a legal perspective.

I'm browsing through the ACA site at the moment but if anyone can point me
towards any pages that specifically cover interferance from other parties
and what you can do about it if anything, it would be most helpful.

If people could email me privately that would be preferred.

The ermm *cough*hypothetical*cough* situation involves a large structure in
the city, equipment that has been in place for quite a number of years, and
possibly interferance caused by a business (an ISP for example) that has
only just placed equipment there in the past month or so. There is a good
chance there was no site survey done by them to check for existing
equipment in the same band.