[MLB-WIRELESS] OSPFD/ZEBRA

Richard Van Orsouw Richard.Van.Orsouw at optus.com.au
Mon Jun 30 13:45:18 EST 2003

Doesn't locfinder give out /28 addresses?, giving 14 usable ips. The only
thing left to do is to use the broadcast option in ifconfig otherwise it
will use the default broadcast address for that class. For example, my
subnet is 10.10.32.80/28, so in ifconfig you would setup the interface with
the following....

ifconfig eth0 10.10.32.81/28 broadcast 10.10.32.95

Cheers,

Richard.