[MLB-WIRELESS] linux ap's

Jamie Moir jmoir at jmcs.net.au
Thu Jun 26 00:54:37 EST 2003

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003, Chris Samuel wrote:

> > Do you have a local (AU) supplier for the Senao cards?
>
> Veritech rebadge the cards and sell them under their own name, there are three
> varieties, one a 100mw with internal antenna, one a 200mw with internal
> antenna and one a 200mw with dual mmcx connectors for external antennas.
>
> 	http://www.veritech.com.au/

Actually, to be picky the cards they have are;

200mW, dual MMCX antenna connectors, no internal antenna
200mW, no antenna connectors, internal antenna
100mw, dual MMCX antenna connectors, no internal antenna

I will have the missing 100mW card, intergrated antenna in a few weeks
most likely. No ETA on the MiniPCI ones though.

> Jamie is also running a buy for the last of the variants (200mw with dual
> mmcx) on TIB which is due to run out on Friday.  You can also get pigtails
> for these from him too.
>
> The Veritech buy is at:
>
> 	http://melbourne.wireless.org.au/tib/offer/view.php?id=182
>
> Worth a plug because he was so patient with me trying to get my head around
> his shipping method on a different order - not because it's difficult, just
> because I was being dumb at the time. Thanks Jamie. :-)

Shipping can be a mite infernal at times, of course thanks for your
patience in the matter as well =))

Of course with the next lot of TIB orders finishing soon, I should point
out that pickup can be made from MW meetings. This makes shipping cheaper
for buyers and packing easier for me!

Jamie