[MLB-WIRELESS] 3.5" motherboard

Clae clae at tpg.com.au
Fri Jun 20 16:06:14 EST 2003

http://www.kontron.com/products/pdproductdetail.cfm?keyProduct=32980

This is even smaller than the VIA Eden mobos, and has a Compact Flash
slot, one Ethernet port, and two USBs.  Win/*nix compatible Pentium
CPU and chipset.  It also has an integrated controller for LCD
screens.

It doesn't appear to have a PCI slot, instead using a proprietary
(but PCI-like) connector for its own line of add-on modules. There's
an add-on for another two each of Ethernet and USB ports and one
Firewire, and a different one for digital/analog audio, TV out and
Firewire.

They appear to be marketed at industrial applications, so I have no
idea about retail availability, or price.

Clae.

--
"Our earth is degenerate in these latter days; bribery and corruption
are common; children no longer obey their parents; and the end of the