[MLB-WIRELESS] Waterproof RJ45 plugs and sockets (again)

Matt Pearce mattpearce at optusnet.com.au
Wed Jun 18 22:09:34 EST 2003

For all those interested I have actually found these or something very
similar I beleive, I have a PDF file if from a local company in Moorabin
called Amphenol who have them, contact details are below.  Joy Godwin is the
person who found the info for me and will probably be able to help any
enquires best.

Joy Godwin,

Internal Customer Support,

Amphenol Australia Pty. Ltd.,

2 Fiveways Boulevard,

Keysborough.  Victoria, 3173, Australia

P.O. BOX 241,

Noble Park.  Victoria.  3174, Australia.

Tel:(Direct) +6138796 8881.

Tel: +61387968888.

Fax: +61387968801

E-mail: jgodwin at amphenol.com.au

The series number of the parts required is RJF 544.

Hope this helps.

Matt.