[MLB-WIRELESS] Re: GLL To GLO Ta GHO

mrviper at softhome.net mrviper at softhome.net
Mon Jun 16 14:27:40 EST 2003

SOrry to piss yas all off but....
Why cant gho allow some connections , have mac filitering or somthing if
they dont wanna get bogged down i seriously dont understand someone please
draw a diagram :> i know its probly temp so we make most of it?
its the only node i can probly connect to everyone else is obstucted by
trees or is to low. ive spent like heapsa me pocket money on this $%^$ and
im so frustrated, no one does anything every day im up on me roof extending
me pole or moving it arround not yet a resualt. Feel free to send your abuse
to me.
 - Ryan

Grant Diffey writes:

>> >GHO will ONLY be for a backbone link later, for the moment go for your
>> >life, but i would recomend becomming friends with some of the people in
>> >your regional group and try and connect via some other people
>> >

>> Yep, we're a little way off getting the first backbone link in place.
>> Until that is finalised I think it'll be open slather for anyone to do what
>> they want on there. Have fun with it, use it for testing, etc.
>> Just don't setup a link to get around a tree hoping it will be permenant
>> :-p
>>
>> I think we're first hoping to link the cluster in OuterEastern&Foothillls
>> with the InnerNorth clowns.
>>
> We got zebra going between node FUS and FZJ last night.
> DCH and FNZ will be configuring it today.
>
> Innernorth > *
>
> <RANT>
> ARRRG QUOTED MATERIAL ABOVE YOUR RESPONSCES PEOPLE.
>
> and trim it.
> </RANT>
>
> --
> Grant Diffey aka "nevyn"
>
> President of Computerbank Australia Inc.
> http://www.computerbank.org.au/

Signature:
Plz vist the site http://www.burnfuel.com