[MLB-WIRELESS] BabyGoil? anyone know BabyGoil?

Grant McHerron grant at taoceti.com.au
Thu Jun 12 22:00:05 EST 2003

At 07:26 PM 12/06/03, Ryan McMullan wrote:
 >bitch session or not, its still illegal. if you want to do it, then thats
 >your decision, but stealing peoples bandwidth and connectivity is totally
 >*not* what MW is about.  I'd keep it off list.

Actually, I'm not at all interested in hogging bandwidth - I've got enough
with my clients and such - I'm more interested in having a go at tracking
it down with just a laptop, wireless card and GPS (not even a cantenna).
It's the challenge of it...

I figure once I find roughly where it is, I'll go "NEAT" and get on with life.

Never really done it before...

Of course, if it's wide open and hackable, I might try to narrow it down a
bit more so I can drop a "did you know" note in the letter box or something
(then ride off into the sunset *LARF*)

Cheers,

Grant

Grant McHerron
Tao Ceti Pty Ltd

Level 1, 530 Little Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Ph: +61 3 9909 7067             Fax: +61 3 9228 3257
http://www.taoceti.com.au       grant at taoceti.com.au