Ryan's whining again Was: Re: [MLB-WIRELESS] BabyGoil? anyone know BabyGoil?

Barry Park bpark at theage.fairfax.com.au
Thu Jun 12 20:58:30 EST 2003

Not to mention that a Google search throws up a likely candidate identifying what BabyGOIL is and where the source of the signal may be located ...
- Barry

From: "Ryan Abbenhuys" <sneeze at igreen.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 18:41:17 +1000

><bitch session>
>I'm gonna sound like a bastard here....again.....but this is one of the
>little things that gets on my nerves.  97% of the wireless networks in
>melbourne probably aren't related to melbwireless and may not have even
>heard of us.

Barry Park, Journalist/Sub-editor
The Age [www.theage.com.au]
Tel: +61 3 9601 2049 Mob: +61 419 136 729

The information contained in this e-mail message and any accompanying files is or may be confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, dissemination, reliance, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail or any attached files is unauthorised. This e-mail is subject to copyright. No part of it should be reproduced, adapted or communicated without the written consent of the copyright owner. If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender immediately by return e-mail, or telephone and delete all copies. Fairfax does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained in this e-mail or attached files. Internet communications are not secure, therefore Fairfax does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message or attached files.