[MLB-WIRELESS] Re: DLink 900+ SMA- N coneector and 200mw access piont

paul van den bergen pvandenbergen at swin.edu.au
Wed Jun 11 18:25:14 EST 2003

On Wed, 11 Jun 2003 04:47 pm, rik wrote:
> and the 100mw mod for the 900 voided the warentee as well

Not to mention exceeding the out of band transmission limits...  I had a URL
for this somewhere, can't find it but Google should help...

see, I said Google was good and I was right... (anyone seen Userfriendly.org
recently?)

http://www.maokhian.com/wireless/wap11.html

--
Dr Paul van den Bergen
Centre for Advanced Internet Architectures
pvandenbergen at swin.edu.au
IM:bulwynkl2002
"And some run up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stones
to pieces wi' hammers, like so many road makers run daft.
They say it is to see how the world was made."
Sir Walter Scott, St. Ronan's Well 1824