[MLB-WIRELESS] POE for SVEC AP

Ben Holko Ben.Holko at GlobalCenter.net.au
Wed Jun 11 11:23:51 EST 2003

http://www.holnet.net/images/poe/

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-melbwireless at wireless.org.au
[mailto:owner-melbwireless at wireless.org.au]On Behalf Of Brandon
Alexander McLean
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 10:56 AM
To: melbwireless at wireless.org.au
Subject: [MLB-WIRELESS] POE for SVEC AP

I am sure i have seen this discussed on the list before but i seem to have
not
copied the link.

Has anyone got the POE working for the SVEC im hoping to build a little POE
tonight if possible since lugging power extension cords around the house is
pain in the arse...

I just got my SVEC AP last night. Thanks Jamie Moir your a legend..

and am going to pickup a connector to put together a cantenna tonight as
well
for a bit of testing...

but wouldn't mind figuring out the POE so i am only dragging one cable
around...

last night i fired up the AP with just the normal antennas attached and
found
a AP with the SSID of default and one of junction...

couldn't get a connection but it was very kewl.. anyone know who these are?

I got BSSID's which to me look like mac addresses but have left them at home

what is a BSSID?

sorry about all this turns out wasn't just a question about POE...

--
                           Brandon