[MLB-WIRELESS] graphical help

Andrew Griffiths andrewg at d2.net.au
Mon Jun 9 18:32:46 EST 2003

rik wrote:
> any one know of any auto programs to make my roof top pics seamless?
>
> and do it all automaticly?

Not of the top of my head. But the theory behind all doing it
automatically is very interesting. Anyways, from memory, a teacher I had
at one stage said there was some macintosh software that did it... mebe
google for something like fuzzy-logic image reconstructing or so?

I wonder how much help those messages are on the bottom of messages. I'm
subscribed to several lists that do that, and yet people frequently mail
the list in an attempt to unsubscribe..

Sincerely,
Andrew Griffiths

--
<Kahless> geez, u climb the highest mountain, netstumble the highest
mast, but