[MLB-WIRELESS] [TIB] A new offer has been added to TIB - 04/06/2003

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Thu Jun 5 12:45:22 EST 2003

I would have thought backbone nodes would just use directionals in PtP
links?
That way they can go whatever polarisation they want or somewhere in
between as long as both ends match.

Personally I think 180degree waveguides are good for AP's to cut out excess
signal and avoid overlapping signals from AP's as would happen with AP's
using omni's in close proximity.

Over in OuterEastern I believe we are going to try and use something along
the lines of 180 degree waveguides or panels and each AP covers an area
they nobody else can cover and avoids overlapping signals.  This way we
maximise bandwidth and minimise noise.