[MLB-WIRELESS] Antenna mod video online!

Fenn Bailey fenn_b at smktech.com.au
Wed Jun 4 08:42:53 EST 2003

Hey All,

I'm guessing (by the extention) that this is an mpeg1 stream. Could I
suggest that we also create an mpeg4 (eg: DivX or XviD) version of this
(which if compressed properly would be about 10MB for the same quality).

I have broadband, I'm just thinking of those less privileged than myself who
may not :)

If no one is confident in doing this, I am more than happy to do it myself
(off the downloadable stream), but it would give much better results if
compressed off the original footage.

	Fenn.

http://netwiz.wireless.org.au/galaxy.mpg

Thanks go to:

Micheal Borthwick for shooting and editing the video.
Steven Haigh for uploading the video to the server.
Alphalink for allowing us to host/server this file.