[MLB-WIRELESS] Brand New 2.4ghz Conifier 18 dbi and 24dbi Antenna's for sale..(Pre Modded)

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Wed Jun 4 08:38:59 EST 2003

There were a couple of bulk deals going on TIB
(http://melbourne.wireless.org.au/tib) that have finished recently.
Check there for details on what was available.
Perhaps you could email the organiser of them to see if they plan on
arranging anymore.
Otherwise, someone else on the list might know of a retailer that stocks
them at good prices.