[MLB-WIRELESS] WRT54G Sveasoft firmware

Andrew Leech a_leech at swin.edu.au
Thu Jul 10 11:18:50 EST 2003

The sveasoft site isn't really the easiest to navigate a lot of the time, here's the link to the public downloads of their firmware:
http://docs.sveasoft.com/SV-DownloadLocations.html
The latest one publically available is 'Satori_v2_2.00.8.7sv-pre1.bin.zip'
This is the same one that I've been building. I'm trying a couple of things like adding nfs mount support to my builds, haven't tested it yet though.

Andrew