[MLB-WIRELESS] windows 95 and orinico cards

Ben Anderson a_neb at optushome.com.au
Thu Jul 31 11:57:49 EST 2003

The ethernet device shouldn't have to "support" bridging - it simply accepts
ethernet frames from the host OS, and transfers recieved frames back to the
OS.  Linux for one has ethernet bridging that works extremely well now
(currently using it in production).

I would be interested to hear from anyone that knows better (off list is
fine)

Thanks,
Ben.