[MLB-WIRELESS] windows 95 and orinico cards

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at igreen.net
Wed Jul 30 22:12:53 EST 2003

These cards won't bridge at all under any OS.
Orinoco, Enterasys, Agere, etc all the same card.

I suspect is something to do with the something-or-other layer in networking
terms that I don't know :-\
But whatever it is, the definetly can't be bridged.

I believe Prism chipset based cards can be bridged.  Although I have only
tested this under Linux.