[MLB-WIRELESS] Richoh RL5c475 and IRQ

Craig Sanders cas at taz.net.au
Sun Jul 27 16:30:46 EST 2003

On Sat, Jul 26, 2003 at 11:07:45AM +1000, Craig Sanders wrote:
> i can't seem to get pcmcia-cs to recognise which IRQ my Ricoh RL5c475 is on.
>
> any clues would be appreciated...

i got it working today.

didn't have to do "pci=bios" or disable IO-APIC or any other weird shit with
IRQs.

all i did was toss out the pcmcia-cs modules and use the kernel pcmcia drivers
(and patch hostap into the kernel of course - which is what i didn't do the
first time around).  kernel pcmcia has no problems with the ricoh cradle, so it
just worked.

had the veritech card in my desktop talking to another veritech in my laptop.
sitting in the same room (no antenna, just pigtails) got SNR of +40.
transferred some files at ~170KB/s, so it's all working.

now all i need to do is get my mast back up and hope i can get LOS to someone
this time around.

craig