[MLB-WIRELESS] RE: NodeDB.com Mail Contact Form

Robert Tchia robert.tchia at palantir.com.au
Sat Jul 26 19:07:40 EST 2003

Simon,

We all have to start somewhere, and no questions are ever stupid.

All the gurus on the Melbourne wireless mailing are very helpful. I
recommend you joining the mailing list and the IRC channel. Also to find
out what nodes are available, connectivity and etc, register you self on
the melb-wireless node db as well.

http://melbourne.wireless.org.au/wiki/?IRC
http://melbourne.wireless.org.au/nodes/

Guys and Gals,
Any advice and suggestion please CC the author.

Cheers
Rob

NodeDB.com
> website, by Simon Holywell - holywell at gmx.net
> View your node:
> Melbourne, VIC Australia
> ----
>
> Dear Rob,
>

> I am sorry to bother you with such a stupid question but I couldn\'t
find
> any forums to ask it in.  I live in Berwick, Melbourne and I can\'t
figure
> out if in fact I would be able to hook up with any body and if so if I
can
> gain access to \"free\" internet through them.  I took a look at the
FAQs