[MLB-WIRELESS] Omni antenna design question

Nath P nathp at optushome.com.au
Thu Jul 24 18:39:39 EST 2003

I don't know the pros and cons of decouplers, but i didnt use one i followed
the design on
http://wireless.gumph.org/articles/homemadeomni.html
with the mods txrx made on
http://home.iprimus.com.au/txrx/projects/gumph-smarm-omni.html
but i made it with 16 segments (i think it was)
and it works very well..