[MLB-WIRELESS] News from RGsouthern

rick mibz at optushome.com.au
Mon Jul 21 14:38:45 EST 2003

we had a bbq on sunday and also managed to get a second link to node afh
from (gui and a node not yet listed)

node FBD and GUR now have a link with a mast rasing happening at FBD on the
saturday past pictures to come

please if any one is in the southern area and is not on our mailinglist
please take a moment of your time to become involved on a growing mesh

if anyone would liek to know about future events or need help with equipment
or anything else dont hesitate to drop rgsouthern a line
http://melbourne.wireless.org.au/wiki/?RGSouthern
http://melbourne.wireless.org.au/nodes/area.php?id=10

rick