[MLB-WIRELESS] GPS coordinates for Node Database

Anderson, Steven Steven.Anderson at sensis.com.au
Tue Jul 15 11:04:07 EST 2003

Hi All,

Anyone give me some help on getting GPS coordinates into the Node Database

We will be building a house later this year in Mooroolbark and I would like
to get the new details in the Database.

(and actually complete the Node I never did finish were I am now!)

Does not seem to be a way to get GPS details after drilling down through the
map as there was in the past.

Regards,

Steven

www.sensis.com.au

A leading Australian advertising, information
and directories business.

www.yellowpages.com.au
www.whitepages.com.au
www.citysearch.com.au
www.whereis.com.au
www.telstra.com.au

This email and any attachments are intended only for the use of the recipient and may be confidential and/or legally privileged.
Sensis Pty Ltd disclaims liability for any errors, omissions, viruses, loss and/or damage arising from using, opening or transmitting this email.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, interfere with, disclose, copy or retain this email and you should notify the sender immediately by return email or by contacting Sensis Pty Ltd by telephone on [+61 3 9201 4888]