[MLB-WIRELESS] Vak $55 Enterasys/Roamabout cards and there p igtails

Tony Langdon tlangdon at atctraining.com.au
Tue Jul 15 08:20:39 EST 2003

> Um err ya got ta be joking you mean i have to wait antill
> 2004 to get my
> order done cause it aint looking good no reply from vak

Vak's pretty good, and I'm sure he'll get back to you soon. I've bought
cards and other hardware off him, no dramas. The dates would be set in 2004,
just to let you know it's an ongoing thing, not a one-off.

Melbourne Wireless probably wouldn't be what it is without Vak's efforts at
distributing hardware.