[MLB-WIRELESS] Cheap PCI 802.11b cards

Robert Davidson puttputt at iaccess.ws
Mon Jul 14 00:15:15 EST 2003

Mikey A wrote:
> For short links, it isn't too bad. A lot easier than a PCMCIA card, with
> a fragile piggy tail and a cradle.Just wonder about the lLinux/BSD support.

Looking at the driver (Linux one) they only seem to support Red Hat
(7.1-9.0) at this stage, there is no source code or anything for the
kernel modules so I don't know how you'd go running them on anything
other than Red Hat, probably not too well unless you used a Red Hat kernel.

--
Regards,
Robert Davidson.