[MLB-WIRELESS] Crimping help

vak at alphalink.com.au vak at alphalink.com.au
Fri Jul 11 08:19:51 EST 2003

Hi Rene,

Bring your cables and connectors to tonight's meeting.

I'll have all my tools there and am more than happy to crimp, solder, etc
any bits & pieces you've got.

This offer also extends to anyone else who requires work done.

Note: I'll be free to help people in the 2nd half of the meeting (approx
8:15) as I'm required to setup the hall beforehand.

Cheers,

Vaskos
---------