[MLB-WIRELESS] xDSL to Regional and Interstate nodes.

Jamie Lovick jalovick at doof.org
Thu Jul 10 13:00:48 EST 2003

Hi,

On Wed, 9 Jul 2003, Drew wrote:

> As I said, where's the value in that? Why would MW members pay you $2100
> for a ~$1400 "deal"?
>
> >The cost for the first year is $1398.72 for a Metro tail (including the
> >$150 setup). The tail would be paid up for 12 months, so providing
> >there are 60 members renewing at the end of that 12 months, the tail
> >will remain.

It's for the members to decide. We could fund the setup of AP's, help
provide access to training and education, and many other "value
added" advantages of being a member.

There is more to the association than "just providing some DSL tails".

Regards

Jamie

--
Jamie Lovick    <->  IT Consultant    <-> +614 1479 1681
Hobby     : Doof.org                   -> jalovick at doof.org
Director  : Drastic Solutions Pty Ltd  -> jalovick at drasticsolutions.com.au
----- Public Relations Officer - the Australian Wireless Association -----