[MLB-WIRELESS] Map data update + scheduled downtime for NodeDB

Steven Haigh netwiz at optusnet.com.au
Wed Jul 9 21:22:09 EST 2003

on a side-note, the other results for locfinder on gnu.org is the
development project for locfinder... as locfinder is a GNU based project,
anyone can contribute.

Signed,
Steven Haigh
http://wireless.org.au
(Visit https://wireless.org.au to install our Root Certificate.)

You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think.
We have enough youth. What we need is a fountain of smart.
work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively.