[MLB-WIRELESS] Map data update + scheduled downtime for NodeDB

Duane (aka evilbunny) support at nodedb.com
Wed Jul 9 12:22:07 EST 2003

Hello all,

  Due to a number of things delaying progress, I'm happy to finally
  announce that there is now street level mapping data for all of
  Australia, the system is going through and removing old base layer
  cached images and well be able to be seen shortly, if not already...

  Also some scheduled downtime this coming weekend if I get the server
  in time, basically due to a sponsorship deal we are being provided
  with a shiny new server which should make things run even better,
  unlike last time this will be a completely new install and won't be
  changed over till everyone is happy everything is functioning
  correctly, with a down time of perhaps minutes, rather then hours to
  just transfer data from the old hdd to the new...

  Thanks to our major sponsors...

  AustWireless for contributing towards Bandwidth/Hardware - http://www.AustWireless.com
  Findmap for Mapping Data - http://www.findmap.com.au
  Accucom Systems for supplying hardware - http://www.accucom.com.au