[MLB-WIRELESS] xDSL to Node GHO

Matt Pearce mattpearce at optusnet.com.au
Wed Jul 9 11:30:54 EST 2003

The idea in principle is a good one, however from memory you can get a
1500/256 connection for $120-$146 per month at the moment and thats
unlimited so the price doesnt really look viable considering there is not
internet access or data paid for.  This would also mean that whoever pays
for this sort of link would either have to get another internet connection
or would have to get a huge bill for interent access.  Neither of which are
very appealing considering other current deals out there.

On a slightly different note, if this took off and say 5 people on MW who
were all  linked wirelesses and had ADSL connections, would it be possible
to use all 5 connections to send and recieve the same requests ??  ie split
the data being sent and recieved amonst all 5 connections so as to get the
best throughput ??

Thoughts or comments on this to ??

Matt.