[MLB-WIRELESS] Nodegdw to GHO update

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Wed Jul 9 08:59:36 EST 2003

This is slightly unrelated and probably no help to Richard's problems......

Something to be mindful of for those who will eventually be providing the
backbone uplink to GHO for their regional cluster..... I'd imagine we will
be looking to use a backbone IP range for the links into it which would be
somewhere in 172.16.x.x as decided by the Routing Working Group.

So be mindful that ospfd/zebra configs will probably have to be changed
somewhere down the track from the current 10.10.x.x range that's currently
operating on it.

RG Outer Eastern And Foothills has finally begun it's ospfd/zebra adventure
with it's first two nodes to be linked by a point-to-point directional link
using 172.17.x.x routing addresses and interconnecting the public AP's on
the 10.10.x.x ranges at each location.