[MLB-WIRELESS] Nodegdw to GHO update

Richard Van Orsouw Richard.Van.Orsouw at optus.com.au
Wed Jul 9 08:30:12 EST 2003

Just after some ideas on trying to get more throughtput to gho. Previsouly I
mentioned that the link is passing traffic like zebra/ospf routing updates,
picophone (VoIP) OK, but anything like http or ftp works initially then
stalls. At the time, it was speculated that my signal was too low since I
was running an Entrasys card (30mW). I have now tried using a Vertiech card
(200mW) and the Entrasys card with a 15dB gain AMP with exactly the same
results.
You can view the results  at
http://rgmariybyrnong.ravemasta.com/gdw/nodegdw.htm.
I am still getting heaps of collisions. I've tried lowering the MTU size
with little affect. Does anyone have suggestions I might try?

Cheers,

Richard.