[MLB-WIRELESS] WaveGuide :)

Ryan mrviper at softhome.net
Fri Jul 4 13:35:28 EST 2003

Id Like to thank Rob Clark and anyone who helped with that WaveguideCalculator.xls it really made life easer and my good mate and i constructed a 8 slotter from 50X100mm Down Pipe we used some Cheap Arse Kmart, Office-One Cloth Packing tape insted of the expencive bunnings brand, The tape is water resistant and Microwaves pass through it, I am unsure how UV resistant is is though, buts its painted cloth so it should last, and it costs only $2.98 from Kmart. I have some pictures Of the Antenna Below:

http://burnfuel.servebeer.com:1214/pics/Waveguide/1.jpg
http://burnfuel.servebeer.com:1214/pics/Waveguide/2.jpg
http://burnfuel.servebeer.com:1214/pics/Waveguide/3.jpg
http://burnfuel.servebeer.com:1214/pics/Waveguide/4.jpg