[MLB-WIRELESS] USB wireless adaptor for PC and Mac -

Ben Stockdale bstockdale at f2network.com.au
Thu Jul 3 09:30:36 EST 2003

DLink just released this. Looks too good to be true. Any opinions from the
experts?

If there are no problems with it I'm looking to buy a fair few

D-Link debuts Wireless Network USB Adapter

D-Link today announced the first compact wireless USB 1.1 adapter that works
seamlessly across both Windows and Mac OS-based systems: the D-Link Air
DWL-122 Wireless Network USB Adapter provides an 802.11b wireless connection
with data transfer speeds up to 11Mbps to any desktop or laptop computer by
plugging directly into a standard USB 1.1/2.0 port. The bus-powered device
ships with an extension cable; it is a 802.11b compliant device, ensuring
compatibility with 802.11b/g standards-based networking devices and features
integrated 64/128-bit WEP encryption. It is $50 and requires Mac OS X 10.2
http://macnn.com/

http://www.dlink.com/products/?model=DWL-122