[MLB-WIRELESS] [TIB] A new offer has been added to TIB - 23/01/2003

Matt Pearce mattpearce at optusnet.com.au
Fri Jan 24 11:10:42 EST 2003

It also looks like the SVEC AP has a better recieve sensitivity thank the
DLink.  About the same transmit power.  But the DLink unit is hackable for a
lot better output power.  So I guess it becomes a trade off in what suits
your application better, personally I am thinking about ordering 1 of both
:-)

Matt.