[MLB-WIRELESS] SVEC IWE-1000A lets you choose separate TX and RX antennae

Rowan Crowe rowan at sensation.net.au
Fri Jan 24 01:03:31 EST 2003

I was hunting around on the SVEC web site for more info on the WLAP that's
just been offered in TIB, and I came across something interesting in the
PDF for another product - you can select left, right or diversity for RX
and TX separately.

I recall someone mentioning on the list recently the idea of using a low
gain (legal) antenna for TX, and a high gain antenna for RX. I guess this
is how. :)

(this is where someone mentions that 90% of the APs already do this...
just not mine...)

Cheers.

--
Rowan Crowe - Melbourne, Australia