[MLB-WIRELESS] Which Linux distro do you recommend as a rounter

Fenn Bailey fenn_b at smktech.com.au
Thu Jan 23 18:34:50 EST 2003

Oh dear. I'm terribly sorry, but I think you may have just launched a
religious war.

This is a very dangerous question to ask this sort of crowd as everyone
is certain that they know the best solution - people, can we please be
reasonable about this question?

In answer to it, specificly - No, there is most certainly not a
concensus. Some popular solutions include (but are not limited to):
 - FreeBSD
 - Debian Linux

Which are possibly the most mentioned that I hear in this group. I am
not even going to tell you my preference at the risk of inciting flames
:)

    Fenn.