[MLB-WIRELESS] OT: URGENT MIRRORING SOFTWARE

paul van den bergen pvandenbergen at swin.edu.au
Thu Jan 23 16:06:14 EST 2003

if you cannot recover teh data the conventional "raid" way, I may have a
contact that can recover the data for you (though it ain't necessarily cheap)

data recovery business recommended to me by the helpfull folk at melbpc.  rang
up the office, ask for a recommendation, they gave me two.  I think the one I
talked to was in ringwood or lilydale or similar...

(and since I'd really have to dig to get the business card...)

--
Dr Paul van den Bergen
Centre for Advanced Internet Architectures
pvandenbergen at swin.edu.au
IM:bulwynkl2002
would somebody get this big walking carpet out of my way?