[MLB-WIRELESS] Cisco Aironet Cards

Jason Brice Jason.Brice at kiandra.com
Thu Jan 23 09:04:49 EST 2003

You should go to the Cisco 'Networkers' conference in Brisbane. Last
year they had Cisco Aironet 350's for sale for $99inc.

I know that doesnt really help..

We buy the PCMCIA version of the Cisco 350 for a little less than $300,
but im not in the position to re-sell any of them, sorry.

That doesnt really help either, does it?

jason brice
senior network engineer
kiandra system solutions
level 9, 455 bourke st melbourne vic 3000
(t) +61 3 9600 1639
(f) +61 3 9600 1656