[MLB-WIRELESS] Making a roof mounted antenna easily removable?

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at igreen.net
Tue Jan 21 22:36:14 EST 2003

...and when I rang knox to enquire they said "dahhhhhh i dunno, ask
Telstra."

and some other guy who was half helpful pointed me towards some vic gov
legislation that said 5.4 or something
but he said he couldn't say for sure.  In the end he admitted the only
reason the council would do anything would be if people actually rang up to
complain.

....so far so good... *fingers crossed*