[MLB-WIRELESS] [TIB] A new offer has been added to TIB - 20/01/2003

Michael Nardella michaeln at telstra.com
Tue Jan 21 14:02:58 EST 2003

Vak,

Well I glad to hear that in a sense, but not for the other unfortunates
who apparently didn't get what they ordered.

I am however disturbed that I am looking like the bad guy
(intentionally or not), when all I'm trying to do is warn others. I
don't expect to either see the pigtail or my money. So I haven't got
anything to gain. You will note that I haven't made any comments as the
to persons character, although others have.

What I am glad to see is that the TIB may soon be changed so that we
have some idea of who we are dealing with and maybe some sort of